Before submitting your nomination, please review the following information to assist you in submitting an appropriate nomination.
- Nominees are current faculty at Washington University.
- Nominees are at the Instructor or Assistant Professor level.
- Nominees have less than 6 years as faculty in an academic teaching setting. Academic appointments held prior to joining Washington University may be included.
- The statement of qualifications should include how the nominee’s contributions align with the criteria matrix.
- One letter of support from a faculty member validating the nominee’s contributions must be submitted at the time of the initial nomination. The nominator may list themselves as the letter writer.
- Supplementary documentation examples can be provided if relevant and available.