Before submitting your nomination, please review the following information to assist you in submitting an appropriate nomination.
- Nominees are current faculty at Washington University.
- Nominees have no more than 10 years of practice in an academic setting. Academic appointments held prior to joining Washington University may be included.
- The statement of qualifications should include how the nominee’s contributions align with the criteria matrix.
- The name of one individual who is willing to write a letter of support validating the nominee’s contributions. The nominator may list themselves as the letter writer.
- Supplementary documentation examples can be provided if relevant and available.