Before submitting your nomination, please review the following information to assist you in submitting an appropriate nomination.
- Nominees are at the Associate Professor or Professor level.
- Nominees are current faculty at Washington University.
- Nominees have at least 20 years as faculty in academic teaching setting. Academic appointments held prior to joining Washington University may be included.
- The statement of qualifications should include how the nominee’s contributions align with the criteria matrix.
- Three individuals must be listed who are willing to write a letter of support validating the nominee’s contributions. The nominator may list themselves as a letter writer. One letter must be submitted at the time of initial nomination.
- Supplementary documentation examples can be provided if relevant and available.