Ready to get started? Next Steps
The ID Studio can help with all projects including educational session design, general educational best practices and recommendations, and materials creation, including videos and interactive modules. Once you decide you’re ready to get started with the ID Studio, here’s what happens next:
- We set up a time to meet with you. These meetings typically last 15-30 minutes and help us understand what you need so that we reserve the right people, resources, and time for you. We’ll also come up with a timeline and plan for your project that includes all writing, scripting, session planning, recording, and editing as applicable to your project.
- We work with you to create what you need. This can look like emails or multiple meetings depending on the size and scope of your project.
- If applicable, we give you a draft to review.
- You review it and provide us feedback to revise or approve it.
- We return a final product, as applicable. You use it to meet your educational needs.
Contact Us to Get Started!
To get started, email the ID Studio team.
Office Location: Becker Library (Lower Level)
660 S. Euclid Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63110